To awaken your inner goddess, you must first be comfortable with the idea of being powerful.
We’ve been conditioned to think of ourselves as weak.
Organized religion tells you that you’re a weak sinful wretch in need of saving.
Politics makes you think you can’t accomplish anything on your own without the help or assistance of Uncle Sam.
Society wants you to believe you’re at the mercy of a 1000 different laws and agencies.
Empowerment is at the root of manifesting your inner goddess. If you understand how powerful you can be, you will realize how powerful you already are. Think about it.
How to Awaken Your Inner Goddess With Meditation
Nowhere is it written that you have to go through life being a victim.
“But what if I am a victim?” the ego cries.
Who cares. That’s a moot point and has nothing to do with the power you hold inside you.
Anyone can be made a victim on the physical plane. Strong and majestic animals die every day at the mercy of the animals that hunt them. This is nature. It’s the reality of the world.
The question is, what are you going to do about it?
What are you doing at this very moment to embrace who you are, embody your inner goddess, and control your life?
Too many of us are satisfied with being a victim or being weak. We get comfortable with forming our identity around victimization because it makes us feel important and recognized.
This is your ego talking. It’s so important to learn how to drop this mindset.
The Divine Feminine doesn’t play victim.
You will never embody your true power and capture the Spirit of the Goddess if you insist on going through life as a victim.
That’s simply how the laws of energy work 🤷🏿♀️
To awaken your inner goddess, you have to come to terms with the fact that you are powerful.
Speak it into existence out loud. “I am powerful!”
No such thing as a victimized goddess.
Once you understand how important it is to embrace your power, set aside some time and space for yourself to meditate.
You don’t have to be a meditation guru to pull this off. Proper meditation is just a way to bypass the ego and access the heart of who you are.
Goddess Awakening Meditation
- Dress comfortably, or skyclad (which is optimal!)
- Sit with your back straight and aligned.
- Spend some time breathing slow and steady through your nose. Don’t try and make anything happen. You simply want to relax.
- After five to ten minutes of relaxing, use your mind to envision an orb of beauty and light emanating from your core, right in the gut.
- See this orb of light expand. Feel it’s warmth. Don’t be hasty, spend plenty of time working to visualize this.
- Watch the orb fill your entire body and expand beyond, manifesting as glorious rays.
- Repeat the mantra, “I am powerful, I am beautiful, I embody the Divine.”
- Let this positive energy wash over you. Let yourself feel powerful. Let yourself feel beautiful. If the ego attempts to combat these feelings with negative thoughts and emotions, let these sensations pass gently without trying to argue or reason.
- Internalize this new image of yourself as a beautiful being of shining light and power, by picturing all this light flowing back into your heart.
- Breathe slowly and evenly, allowing any excess energy to return to the Earth.
This powerful meditation can help you embrace who you really are. It can be performed by both women and men (we all have the essence of the Goddess within us, as we do the Godhead). As you repeat this goddess meditation over time, a clearer picture of who you are will arise.
What You Will Learn From Awakening Your Inner Goddess
You’re a goddess, act like it!
Too many of us undermine our own power and live out a “victim fantasy” in order to make our egos happy.
You are not your ego. You are not weak. No matter what you have been through in life, or what you are currently experiencing, this is not who you are.
Your identity is not defined by arbitrary physical events.
By performing this inner goddess meditation, you learn that power and beauty come from within, and therefore you should act accordingly.
Wear that sexy dress. Take up that new skill. Apply to that six figure job.
Stop being weak. Stop thinking you can’t.
The laws of hermetics state that “those who seek, shall find.”
The more you apply your willpower, the more reality will accommodate you.
But your mind has to be naturally aligned with your actions. You can’t submit a job application while thinking “I’ll never get this job I’m worthless.”
Goddesses don’t think and act that way. This sort of misaligned energy actually makes things worse than they already are. Those who know, know.
Awakening your inner goddess will help you be more in tune with the beautiful and magical side of yourself. We all have this side, including men, but most of us have repressed it in order to put on a front, a facade.
Cut it out. Live out your real identity as a divine being and stop letting your ego call the shots.
You are capable of incredible things. You are a world-builder. A divine spark of creation.
Act like it.
Natural born intuitive. Lightworker, astrologer, bruja. Blessings follow deep work.