How and where is Kenko Matcha produced?
– Comes directly from Japan
– Hand selected ingredients only
– Nurtured and harvested by skillful Japanese workers
– Ground by granite stone mills
– Shipped in air tight packages
Health benefits of Kenko Matcha:
– Provides a longer-lasting energy boost than a cup of coffee, but with less caffeine
– Increases focus and efficiency without giving shakes and headaches
High in EGCGs Fiber, Chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins A, K and E. No need to supplement EGCG with pills or extracts How to enjoy Matcha?
– Can use it for everything ordinary tea can be used with
– Indulge in aromatic latte
– Incorporate it into tasty smoothies
– Works well in baking too
– Whip up some green tea ice-cream, a summer favorite!
- CREATE MOUTH-WATERING TEA RECIPES – Your friends and loved ones will go crazy over the flavor. Make creamy smoothies, lattes, nutrient-packed green smoothies, green tea cakes, and even ice cream.
- IMPROVE YOUR FOCUS, INCREASE YOUR STAMINA, BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM – with the naturally occurring antioxidents and caffeine, in tandem with L-theanine.
- USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED by OMIC Laboratories right in the heart of Tokyo – Our Supplier has over 200 years of Matcha producing experience. Non GMO and completely Pesticide Free We have the documentation to prove it! Don’t settle for a lower quality matcha, try the BEST Matcha on the market!
- BEST QUALITY MATCHA TEA – Our Culinary Grade Matcha Green Tea is the best on the market – straight from a small family-owned Japanese farm, the tea leaves are Shade Grown, lovingly picked by our team, then de-stemmed and de-veined to remove any trace of bitterness. The matcha tea leaves are then snap-steamed to lock in the FLAVOUR and FRESHNESS then Air-dried. Our matcha tea is picked and ground to order, shipped fresh every time.